BE Group AB (publ)
January – March 2019
Improved cash flow
First quarter 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,205 M (1,226).
- The underlying operating result amounted to SEK 40 M (48).
- The operating result amounted to SEK 34 M (55), including inventory losses of SEK -6 M (7).
- Result after tax amounted to SEK 20 M (39).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 62 M (-1).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.56 (3.03).
Significant events after the end of the period
- Anders Martinsson has decided to resign as President and CEO of BE Group and will leave in mid-October. The recruitment process for a replacement has started.
|Results overview||2019 |
|Tonnage, thousands of tonnes||Tonnage, tusen ton||96||98||-2|
|Net sales, SEK M||Nettoomsättning, MSEK||1,205||1,226||-21|
|Underlying operating result, SEK M|| |
Underliggande rörelseresultat, MSEK
|Operating result, SEK M||Rörelseresultat, MSEK||34||55||-21|
|Profit/loss for the period, SEK M||Periodens resultat, MSEK||20||39||-19|
|Earnings per share, SEK||Resultat per aktie, SEK||1.56||3.03||-1.47|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK M|| |
Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten, MSEK
BE Group, which is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. BE Group offers efficient distribution and value-adding production services to customers primarily in the construction and manufacturing industries. In 2018, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.8 billion. BE Group has approximately 670 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com.