BE Group AB (publ)
January – September 2018
Good growth and continued improved profitability
Third quarter 2018
- Net sales increased by 15% to SEK 1,111 M (968).
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 26 M (22).
- The operating result increased to SEK 33 M (19).
- Result after tax increased to SEK 23 M (9).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -10 M (97).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.73 (0.72).
The first nine months of 2018
- Net sales increased by 12% to SEK 3,649 M (3,253).
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 100 M (73).
- Operating result increased to SEK 110 M (52).
- Result after tax increased to SEK 69 M (29).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 6 M (85).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 5.30 (2.27).
|Results overview||2018 |
|Tonnage, thousands of tonnes||Tonnage, tusen ton||84||82||2||284||274||10|
|Net sales, SEK M||Nettoomsättning, MSEK||1,111||968||143||3,649||3,253||396|
|Underlying operating result, SEK M|| |
Underliggande rörelseresultat, MSEK
|Operating result, SEK M||Rörelseresultat, MSEK||33||19||14||110||52||58|
|Profit/loss for the period, SEK M||Periodens resultat, MSEK||23||9||14||69||29||40|
|Earnings per share, SEK1)||Resultat per aktie, SEK1)||1.73||0.72||1.01||5.30||2.27||3.03|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK M|| |
Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten, MSEK
1) Based on the average number of shares.
BE Group, which is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. BE Group offers efficient distribution and value-adding production services to customers primarily in the manufacturing and construction industries. In 2017, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.3 billion. BE Group has approximately 700 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com.