BE Group AB (publ)
January – December 2017
Continued improvement of underlying operating result and cash flow
Fourth quarter 2017
- Net sales increased by 15 percent to SEK 1,095 M (953), 20 percent excluding operations under restructuring.
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 9 M (-7).
- Operating result increased to SEK 5 M (4), including items affecting comparability of SEK -10 M (-).
- Result after tax was SEK -5 M (-2).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 10 M (3).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.40 (-0.20).
- Net sales increased by 12 percent to SEK 4,348 M (3,870), 17 percent excluding operations under restructuring.
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 82 M (33).
- The operating result increased to SEK 57 M (16). Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK -52 M (-45).
- Result after tax was SEK 24 M (-20).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 95 M (78).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.87 (-1.56).
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend (-) will be paid for the financial year of 2017.
|Results overview||2017 |
|Tonnage, thousands of tonnes||Tonnage, tusen ton||89||85||4||363||374||-11|
|Net sales, SEK M||Nettoomsättning, MSEK||1,095||953||142||4,348||3,870||478|
|Underlying operating result, SEK M|| |
Underliggande rörelseresultat, MSEK
|Operating result, SEK M||Rörelseresultat, MSEK||5||4||1||57||16||41|
|Profit/loss for the period, SEK M||Periodens resultat, MSEK||-5||-2||-3||24||-20||44|
|Earnings per share, SEK1)||Resultat per aktie, SEK1)||-0.40||-0.20||-0.20||1.87||-1.56||3.43|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK M|| |
Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten, MSEK
1) Based on the average number of shares.
BE Group, which is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. BE Group offers efficient distribution and value-adding production services to customers primarily in the construction and engineering sectors. In 2017, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.3 billion. BE Group has approximately 700 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com.