BE Group AB (publ)
January – December 2018
Improved result and cash flow during the fourth quarter, the Board of Directors proposes dividend of SEK 1.75 per share for 2018
Fourth quarter 2018
- Net sales increased by 5% to SEK 1,154 M (1,095).
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 17 M (9).
- The operating result increased to SEK 22 M (5), including items affecting comparability of SEK 4 M (-10).
- Result after tax increased to SEK 11 M (-5).
- Cash flow from operating activities increased to SEK 80 M (10).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 0.83 (-0.40).
- Net sales increased by 10% to SEK 4,803 M (4,348).
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 117 M (82).
- The operating result increased to SEK 132 M (57), including items affecting comparability of SEK -12 M (-52).
- Result after tax increased to SEK 80 M (24).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 86 M (95).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 6.13 (1.87).
- The Board of Directors proposes dividend of SEK 1.75 (-) per share for the financial year of 2018.
|Results overview||2018 |
|Tonnage, thousands of tonnes||Tonnage, tusen ton||93||89||4||377||363||14|
|Net sales, SEK M||Nettoomsättning, MSEK||1,154||1,095||59||4,803||4,348||455|
|Underlying operating result, SEK M|| |
Underliggande rörelseresultat, MSEK
|Operating result, SEK M||Rörelseresultat, MSEK||22||5||17||132||57||75|
|Profit/loss for the period, SEK M||Periodens resultat, MSEK||11||-5||16||80||24||56|
|Earnings per share, SEK1)||Resultat per aktie, SEK1)||0.83||-0.40||1.23||6.13||1.87||4.26|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK M|| |
Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten, MSEK
1) Based on the average number of shares.
BE Group, which is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. BE Group offers efficient distribution and value-adding production services to customers primarily in the manufacturing and construction industries. In 2018, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.8 billion. BE Group has approximately 670 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com.