BE Group AB (publ)
January – March 2018
A strong start to the new year
First quarter 2018
- Net sales increased by 8% to SEK 1,226 M (1,138).
- The underlying operating result increased to SEK 48 M (30).
- Operating result increased to SEK 55 M (46).
- Result after tax increased to SEK 39 M (34).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK -1 M (37).
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 3.03 (2.58).
|Results overview||2018 |
|Tonnage, thousands of tonnes||Tonnage, tusen ton||98||98||0|
|Net sales, SEK M||Nettoomsättning, MSEK||1,226||1,138||88|
|Underlying operating result, SEK M|| |
Underliggande rörelseresultat, MSEK
|Operating result, SEK M||Rörelseresultat, MSEK||55||46||9|
|Profit/loss for the period, SEK M||Periodens resultat, MSEK||39||34||5|
|Earnings per share, SEK1)||Resultat per aktie, SEK1)||3.03||2.58||0.45|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK M|| |
Kassaflöde från den löpande verksamheten, MSEK
1) Based on the average number of shares.
BE Group, which is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange, is a trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium. BE Group offers efficient distribution and value-adding production services to customers primarily in the manufacturing and construction industries. In 2017, the Group reported sales of SEK 4.3 billion. BE Group has approximately 700 employees, with Sweden and Finland as its largest markets. The head office is located in Malmö, Sweden. Read more about BE Group at www.begroup.com.